Craig's FREE Man and Van Hire Forum
A Comprehensive guide to Man and Van Hire.
This site offers a FREE service that I set up to help connect people looking for reliable man with a van. I don't promote any one company but provide a platform for public discussion. There is NO need to sign up!
How Do People Use This Forum?
Receive Quotes - 100's of man and van companies scan my pages every day for job listings and opportunities to earn money on backloads. You can even include pictures of your jobs, eBay items and difficult access questions.
I'll Tweet Your Enquiry - I tweet all enquiries so that responses are fast and ONLY come from man and van companies that CAN help on the days you need help. This is a FREE Service!
Remain anonymous - Use the FREE forum without revealing your personal contact details. We will automatically notify you of any responses received. It is then up to YOU to decide what to do next.
Q&A - Use my man and van hire forum to ask advice. Everything that's related to either using a small moving company or a man with a van business, to stating one of your own. How to pack? How to get the cheapest quotes...Nothing's off limits (except foul or abusive language)
Include Your Pictures
These are the types of jobs we're talking about on this site;
Need a Man with a Van? Add YOUR Requirements HERE
Be Seen By 100's of Small Independent Man & Van Companies and Couriers
Oct 22, 14 08:07 PM
Hello, Short distance (5-10 min walk) move from 2 bed flat to another 2 bed flat in Tunbridge Wells. The 1st floor flat that we are moving out has got
Oct 22, 14 02:14 PM
I want to share a marketing tactic I used in my own man and van business. I was reminded of this as I was browsing eBay today. I've taken a screenshot
Oct 22, 14 11:01 AM
Q&A forum on man and van hire companies. Read moving reviews and list your delivery or move for FREE. Tweeted to 100's of local reliable moving companies.
What's The Advantage Of Using a Man and Van Hire Forum?
- You don't have to phone around or fill in countless forms. When you list your job for free in our forum it will be seen by 100's of man and van and small moving companies, hauliers and couriers. This means you can find the cheapest deals on nationwide deliveries such as eBay collections, piano moving and small moves.
- Find reliable, honest companies who have a good work ethic and who want you to leaving feedback. Small man and van companies keen to have user feedback left for others to read can build their business through recommendations etc. You're welcome to come back and review the service you received.
- Cheaper Deals: Take advantage of HUGE discounted delivery quotes when you use a man and van returning from, or going to a job with an empty van.
- Please read some of the best advice and moving tips on the net. Mostly written by me, Craig Bruun. I've done over 2,400 small moves, ebay collections, piano moves and student moves myself before retiring.
- I also have a section in my site dedicated to helping man + van and small moving companies succeed with tips that helped me when I was running my own small business in Kent.
Advantages of Man with a Van Hire
- Price: They offer competitive prices on single item transportation, small moves and time sensitive collections such as eBay purchases too large for couriers. Good man and van companies transport items that are too cumbersome or delicate to courier, and at much cheaper rates than larger removals companies can do because they have to pay for premises and most don't have to charge VAT
- More Convenient: It's a method of transportation that fits in with YOUR plans and times., working after hours and late nights, and weekends too.
- Better than Van Rental: DIY movers would otherwise have the hassle of renting a van.
- Help You Carry and Load: Most of the larger companies also offer 2, 3 or 4 extra men on more challenging removal jobs such as lifting and transporting
pianos, heavy appliances and machinery.